SMI provides high performance pressure sensors to the following Medical applications:
- Respiratory Equipment
- Interventional Cardiology (Functional Measurement)
- COPD Treatment such as Spirometers
- Non-invasive Blood Pressure Monitors
- Minimal Invasive Surgery (MIS)
- Wound Management for accelerated healing of deep lacerations
For ultra low pressure measurement down to 0.05 PSI, the SM5852 Series provides the high performance and reliability with both an amplifed analog and I2C Digtial Interface.
SMI also provides custom product development services for critical medical applications such as specialized catheters. SMI offers its expertise in MEMS design, process development, and manufacturing.