Founded in 1991, Silicon Microstructures, Inc. (SMI) is a world leader in the design and manufacture of Micro Electro-Mechanical Systems (“MEMS”) that lie at the heart of the advanced sensing market, enabling devices in the medical, industrial, automotive and consumer sectors.
The company is a fast growing provider of MEMS-based pressure sensors for a range of markets, supplying advanced high and low-pressure sensor products that meet the stringent requirements for industry, medical and automotive applications. Silicon Microstructures’ design, production and quality control processes have enabled it to develop both the smallest and smartest pressure sensors available today.
Summary of Position
The Customer Care Representative will participate in all aspects of activities related to supporting customer product and delivery needs. This position shall provide efficient and effective support to SMI team members and customers to achieve total customer satisfaction. Attention to detail is a must for this role.
- Responsible for handling all order requests from customer base, including price and availability, back order assistance, new customer set ups and order tracking.
- Understand customers’ organizations, and processes and leverage all elements for maximum effectiveness. Understand how internal processes interact with individual customers.
- Provide schedule dates for shipments and availability requests. Take ownership of delivery schedule (date & information availability) and coordinate directly with internal functional groups for schedule improvements and change orders, when necessary. Communicate decisions with customer and cooperate with sales team.
- Align all purchase order and shipping specifications, including; pricing, terms and schedules.
- Partner with Sales to identify issues and conflicts, ensure follow up, and provide world-class customer service to our customers.
- Bachelor degree in related field or a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Customer Service/Inside Sales
- Demonstrate strong oral/written communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to work with little direction and proven success with a team environment
- Experience with Reporting, Forecasting and Analytics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and strong aptitude in Excel and MS Outlook
- Familiar with Sage ERP or similar ERP Tools
- Familiar with Sales Force or similar CRM systems
- Deliver timely results
- Effective interpersonal skills, demonstrated affinity for building and maintaining rapport with client and customers
- Service oriented, sales and service background preferred
- Detail oriented with ability to perform in a fast paced environment and adaptable to change
- Demonstrated problem solving, decision-making and time management skills
- Experience in process improvement initiatives
- Project leadership
- Customer Centric
Director Human Resources
Please send your resumes directly to: HR@si-micro.com