Responsible for performing electrical and /or mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems with non-functioning electromechanical equipment such as vision systems (auto/semi-auto), photolithography, metal sputter deposition, plasma etchers, wafer aligners, diffusion furnaces, turbo pump, cryo pump, deep reactive ion etch and wet benches.
- Use of test and diagnostic equipment, i.e. VOM, Vacuum leak detector, etc… to identify root cause problems and put corrective actions in place
- Perform preventive and unscheduled maintenance duties on production equipment.
- Take ownership of small projects and equipment assembly tasks
- Complete and maintain required documentation for quality standards.
- Work with outside vendors as required
- Process chemical and gas handling
- Maintain critical spares inventory
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 3 experience in semiconductor process equipment maintenance
- Certification in electronics/electrical, RF and/or vacuum technology
- Ability to read electrical/electronic schematics and mechanical drawings
- Ability to learn quickly with strong problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong technical and troubleshooting capabilities
- Experience troubleshooting vacuum systems
- Silicon MEMS process experience
- Experience on diffusion furnaces (LPCVD, Oxidation, Anneal)
- Experience troubleshooting RF systems
- Experience on plasma etchers ( Tegal 901/903, Alcatel DRIE, Tepla Gigabatch)
- ISO 14001 awareness training
- ISO IATF 16949 awareness training
- Ability to work day or swing shift
Please send your resumes directly to: HR@si-micro.com