SMI has openings for Semiconductor Fab Operator to support its MEMS manufacturing.
Basic requirements include a strong background in one or more of the following semiconductor fab operations: Wet- and dry-etch processes, thin film deposition and high temperature furnace operations for oxidation and diffusion. The fab operator will support various processes by taking responsibility for stable baseline processing. In addition, the ability to work in a team based environment, detail orientation and communication skills are critical.
- Technical competency in multiple processes/tools, e.g. wet processing, metallization, high temperature processes
- Exposure to both manufacturing and development environments
- Ability to work flexibly in a dynamic environment
- Team player, excellent communication skills and positive, creative attitude
- Support process development and engineering activities as needed.
- Perform process development experiments.
- Observe process details and provide feedback to process engineers
- Operate standard fab equipment for wet and dry-etch, metal sputtering, PECVD and CVD deposition, high temperature annealing and oxidation furnaces..
- Run metrology equipment and input data into a Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Catch and alert engineering for out of specification conditions
- Support process engineers in addressing and resolving process or equipment issues
- Meet or exceed expected output targets and support non-baseline engineering experiments as needed
The successful candidate must have the following experience and qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED
- English: fluent
- 4 or more years of hands-on experience in semiconductor, processing or similar high technology manufacturing development fields
- Strong hands-on skills, ability and willingness to work in automated and non-automated work environments
- Experience with metrology tools / processes and data recording.
- Experience and ability to handle materials, chemicals, objects and procedures that require a great attention to detail and exceptional manual dexterity.
- Proficient in the use of MS-Excel
- Extensive use of Statistical Process Control
- Experience with Fab MES
Please send your resumes directly to: HR@si-micro.com